Zid Developers portal is a platform that gives developers ability to build applications on top and integrate other software to the Zid platform.
This section explains how Zid Developers portal captures your personal information, purpose of capturing, and the retention of your personal information.
What is the personal information ?
Zid Developers portal considers anything related to you as your personal information. This includes, but is not limited to,
- Your user name (except in the case where your user name is created by your employer under contract)
- The IP address you use to login
- Your device ID, if you choose to login with a device (Phone, Tablet)
However Zid Developers portal does not consider the following as your personal information, and uses this only for analytical purposes, since this information cannot be used to track you.
- City/Country from which your TCP/IP connection originates
- Time of the day you login.(Year, Month, Week, Hour or Minute)
- Type of the device you use to login (Phone, Tablet, etc.)
- Operating system and Generic browser information
Collection of your information
Zid Developers portal collects your information to only serve your access requirements.
- Zid Developers portal uses your IP address to detect any suspicious login attempt to your account.
- Zid Developers portal uses your First Name, Last Name, etc to provide rich and personalized information.
Zid Developers portal collects your information through the following,
- The user sign up page where you enter your personal data
- Tracking your IP address with HTTP request, HTTP headers, and TCP/IP
- Tracking your geographic information with the IP address
Zid Developers portal will also provide recommendation if the user wishes to enable that option in the feature which by default will be switched off. Zid Developers portal shall use a randomised identifier to track the behaviour and will not have access to any personal information of the user.
Use of your personal information
Zid Developers portal will use your personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected (or for a use identified as consistent with that purpose).
Zid Developers portal uses your personal information only for the following purposes.
- To provide you with a personalized user experience. Zid Developers portal uses attributes such as your name for this purpose
- To protect your account from unauthorized access or a potential hacking attempt. Zid Developers portal use HTTP or TCP/IP Headers for this purpose
- This includes,
- IP address,
- Browser fingerprinting,
- To derive statistical data for analytical purposes on system performance improvements. Zid Developers portal will not keep any personal information after statistical calculations. Thus a statistical report has no means to identify an individual person
- Zid Developers portal may use
- The IP Address to derive geographic information
- Browser fingerprinting to determine the browser technology and version
Disclosure of your personal information
Zid Developers portal will disclose personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected (or for a use identified as consistent with that purpose), unless you have consented otherwise or where it is required by law.
Zid Developers portal may disclose your personal information with or without your consent where it is required by law following the due and lawful process.
How Zid Developers portal keeps your personal information
Where your personal information is stored
Zid Developers portal stores your personal information in secured databases. Zid Developers portal exercises proper industry accepted security measures to protect the database where your personal information is held.
Zid Developers portal may use encryption to keep your personal data with added level of security.
How long does Zid Developers portal keep your personal information ?
Zid Developers portal keeps your personal data as long as you are an active user of our system. You can update your personal data at any time with the given self-care user portals.
How can you request a removal of your personal information ?
You can request the administrator to delete your account. The administrator will be the administrator of the tenant you are registered or the super-administrator if you do not use the tenant feature.
You can additionally request to anonymize all traces of your activities that may have been retained by Zid Developers portal in Logs, Databases or Analytical storage.
Changes to this policy
Upgraded versions of Zid Developers portal may contain changes to this policy and revisions to this policy will be packaged within such upgrades. Such changes would only apply to users who choose to use upgraded versions.
Zid Developers portal is a platform that gives developers ability to build applications on top and integrate other software to Zid platform.
What is a cookie ?
A browser cookie is a small piece of data that is stored on your device to help websites and mobile apps remember things about you. Other technologies, including Web storage and identifiers associated with your device, may be used for similar purposes. In this policy, we use the term “cookies” to discuss all of these technologies.
How does Zid Developers portal process cookies ?
Some cookies used in Zid Developers portal are used to identify you personally. However, the cookie lifetime will end when you log-out ending your session or when your session expires.
Some cookies are simply used to give you a more personalised web experience, and these cannot be used to identify you or your activities personally.
Cookies are used for two purposes in Zid Developers portal
- Providing a better user experience.
- These cannot be used to identify you personally.
Zid Developers portal uses selected cookies to identify and prevent security risks.
Zid Developers portal uses session cookies to maintain your active session.
Zid Developers portal may use a temporary cookie when performing multi-factor authentication and federated authentication.
Zid Developers portal may use permanent cookies to detect the devices you have logged in previously. This is to calculate the risk level associated with your current login attempt. Using these cookies protects you and your account from possible attacks.
Third party cookies
Using Zid Developers portal may cause some third-party cookie being set to your browser. Zid Developers portal has no control over the operation of these cookies. The third-party cookies which maybe set include,
- Any of the social login sites, when Zid Developers portal is configured to use “Social” or “Federated” login, and you opt to do login with your “Social Account”
- Any third party federated login
We strongly advise you to refer the respective cookie policies of such sites carefully as Zid Developers portal has no knowledge or use on these cookies.
What type of cookies does Zid Developers portal use ?
Zid Developers portal uses persistent cookies and session cookies. A persistent cookie helps Zid Developers portal to recognize you as an existing user, so you can easily return to the portal or interact with the portal without signing in again. After you sign in, a persistent cookie stays in your browser and will be read by Zid Developers portal when you return.
A session cookie is erased when the user closes the Web browser. It is stored temporarily and is not retained after the browser is closed. Session cookies do not collect information from the user's computer.
How do I control my cookies ?
Most browsers allow you to control cookies through settings. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience, since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings like login information. Disabling cookies might make you unable to use Authentication and Authorization functionalities offered by Zid Developers portal.
What are the cookies used ?
Keeps track of the user session data when you are logged in for providing a better user experience.
Keeps track of the page that you should be directed to after login.
Used for authentication purposes when invoking an admin service in the Business Process Server.
Used for mitigating Cross Site Request Forgery Attacks to provide you with a secure service.
Used to track the language Zid Developers portal is served to you.